Over the last few years, India has grown to be one of the World’s leading distributors of metal. In the year 2006, India’s metal industry produced 44 million tons of steel. It is without any doubt that India is one of the leading producers of steel in the world, and it is currently the third in the list of leading producers. In the metal industry, there are large producers and the small retailers of steel and other metals. Even though there are major manufacturers and producers of Metal, there are up to 650 mini steel plants in India. This has seen even smaller and Medium Enterprises (SME) grows and for this reason the Gross Development Produce (GDP) has remarkably improved due to the growth of the metal industry.
Is Metal Industry finance for you?
The metal industry in India has had remarkable growth in the last decade. More financial help can be helpful especially when it comes to building the capacity of SMEs to be core in the trade of metal in India. The Metal Industry is indispensable as it is one of the highest income earners through local trade and also due to increasing demands in the global markets. The availability of resources and the favorable government policies in place has seen SMEs emerge as the core of the metal industry. SMEs merely facilitate the high turnover of goods, and this is what has made India rise to the top in such a short time.
How can I get a Metal Industry loan?
If you’re an SME owner anywhere in India, Intec Capital Limited is your answer. It is very easy to obtain a loan with us here at Intec capital by the following this simple procedure.
- Please let us know your requirements and we will get back to you.
- Provide all the required business registration documents for verification by our loan officers.
- Await approval of your loan.
Why choose Intec Capital?
Intec Capital Limited is a leading Non-Banking Financial Institutions in India and specializes in financing small to Medium Enterprises like yours with a pan-Indian reach and 137 SME clusters nationwide. There are many reasons why we are most preferred SME finance provider to most Indian entrepreneurs:-
- We require minimum number of documents for them to process a loan.
- Fast turnaround in processing loan requests.
- Offers unsecured loan with no need of collaterals.
- We offer loans to purchase both imported and local machines.
Benefits of Intec Capital
There are many advantages that you can enjoy as an Intec Capital metal industry finance customer which includes the following;
- Obtain the best advice on machinery needed for your production needs.
- Intec capital partners with Machinery manufacturers to ensure you obtain high standard machinery for your business.
- Excellent relationship managers who are listening and keen to make sure your business succeeds.