Plastic & Injection Moulding
The plastic & injection molding manufacturing industry in India has made a promising start in 1957 and it has since then made significant contributions to the development and growth of different key sectors in the country. This sector is directly related to India’s chemical industry due to the high use of different substances and compounds in the production of plastic.
The growth rate of the Indian plastic industry is one among the highest in the world wherein consumption is increasing at a 16% per annum growth. The market is currently comprised of around 25,000 companies and employs about 3 million people.
Why loan for Plastic & Injection Molding Industry?
India has an impressive population of 1.15 billion wherein 467 million are in the workforce. But despite this huge manpower, plastic manufacturing companies are reporting problems in terms of finance shortages. This has led to the need to invest in technology such as conveyor belt systems and automated equipment. Another factor that the plastic industry faces is the nationwide power deficit, making firms to resort to power saving and ancillary machines.
Is Plastic & Injection Molding Industry finance for you?
Unfortunately, majority of the key players in the industry belong to the small and medium enterprises (SME) and it is very challenging for them to find the means to finance such technology for their business. It also not possible to apply for a loan due to lack of collateral. In this case, the best solution is to seek loan from Intec Capital.
How can I get a Plastic and Injection Molding Industry loan?
If you’re an SME owner anywhere in India, Intec Capital Limited is your answer. It is very easy to obtain a loan with us here at Intec capital by the following this simple procedure.
- Please let us know your requirements and we will get back to you.
- Provide all the required business registration documents for verification by our loan officers.
- Await approval of your loan.
Why choose Intec Capital?
Intec Capital Limited is a leading Non-Banking Financial Institutions in India and specializes in financing small to Medium Enterprises like yours with a pan-Indian reach and 137 SME clusters nationwide. There are many reasons why we are most preferred SME finance provider to most Indian entrepreneurs:-
- We require minimum number of documents for them to process a loan.
- Fast turnaround in processing loan requests.
- Offers unsecured loan with no need of collaterals
- We offer loans to purchase both imported and local machines.
Benefits of Intec Capital
There are many advantages that you can enjoy as an Intec Capital Plastic & Injection molding industry finance customer which includes the following;
- Obtain the best advice on machinery needed for your production needs.
- Intec capital partners with Machinery manufacturers to ensure you obtain high standard machinery for your business.
- Excellent relationship managers who are listening and keen to make sure your business succeeds.