Printing & Packaging
The printing & packaging industry in India has seen a consistent growth over the past years. With over 36 printing institutes and more than 3,500 annual printing engineering graduates, this industry is considered as the fastest growing sector – a 14% growth since 1989. This development can be attributed to two reasons. First is the spread of education in India, increasing the people’s literacy rate by nearly 66%. Combine this with the notable rapid progress in the country’s trade and industries and you have the formula for success.
Why loan for Printing & Packaging Industry?
India is considered one of the few markets that offer incredibly high prospects for growth and profit in the printing & packaging industry. Since they are also a major producer in worldwide agriculture, they have an abundant source of raw materials that need processing and packaging. Unfortunately, a considerable amount of the production volume go to waste due to inefficient and insufficient infrastructure and lack of facilities and equipment.
Is Printing & Packaging Industry finance for you?
Due to the industry’s impressive growth, it is also expected that there will be an increase imports of printing & packaging machineries. But since most of these equipment offer high end technology and automation, they also come at a price that a regular small and medium enterprise (SME) cannot afford. In order to keep up with the latest trends and innovations, SMEs in the industry must upgrade their facilities and machineries. Most of the time, these small businesses cannot just apply for a loan if they cannot provide the bank with collaterals. This is where Intec Capital help you.
How can I get a Printing & Packaging Industry loan?
If you’re an SME owner anywhere in India, Intec Capital Limited is your answer. It is very easy to obtain a loan with us here at Intec capital by the following this simple procedure.
- Please let us know your requirements and we will get back to you.
- Provide all the required business registration documents for verification by our loan officers.
- Await approval of your loan.
Why choose Intec Capital?
Intec Capital Limited is a leading Non-Banking Financial Institutions in India and specializes in financing small to Medium Enterprises like yours with a pan-Indian reach and 137 SME clusters nationwide. There are many reasons why we are most preferred SME finance provider to most Indian entrepreneurs:-
- We require minimum number of documents for them to process a loan.
- Fast turnaround in processing loan requests.
- Offers unsecured loan with no need of collaterals.
- We offer loans to purchase both imported and local machines.
Benefits of Intec Capital
There are many advantages that you can enjoy as an Intec Capital printing and packaging industry finance customer which includes the following;
- Obtain the best advice on machinery needed for your production needs.
- Intec capital partners with Machinery manufacturers to ensure you obtain high standard machinery for your business.
- Excellent relationship managers who are listening and keen to make sure your business succeeds.