As a country India is the world’s greatest rubber producer and the world’s third largest consumer of natural rubber. With its economy steadily growing at 8% to 9% a year, through a rising foreign exchange reserves, FDI income, and expanding market it is the currently second fastest growing world economy. With its rubber and plastic industries being at the forefront of this growth.
Altough the trade in rubber has been a waring business in the last few years India has maintained a steady rate of 6% per year. Thus ensuring an enormous growth in the last few years. At this moment there are 6000 rubber manufacturing units in India comprising of 30 large scale units, 300 medium scale units, and over 5600 small scale units currently operating. These units contribute Rs. 40 000 000 000 annually to the National Exchequer through taxes and duties, and produce around 630 000 tons of natural rubber annually with a projected growth of up to a million tones.
Why loan for Rubber Industry?
A adequate financial backing it is nearly certain that a lot of the small scale units will grow into medium or even large scale units. Hence increasing the production of rubber even further. And with other developing countries needing more and more of this product there is no question that the investment would be well worth it.
There are several ways that these units could indeed obtain this financial backing one of which would be through bank loans. How ever this has proven to be a high risk move. Not only does it take a long time to obtain such a loan but the bank interest is so high that the rise in profits would be so inadequate that few would even take the risk. Thus the best option for obtaining this financial backing in India would be through Intec Capital Limited.
Why choose Intec Capital?
Intec Capital Limited is a leading Non-Banking Financial Institutions in India and specializes in financing small to Medium Enterprises like yours with a pan-Indian reach and 137 SME clusters nationwide. There are many reasons why we are most preferred SME finance provider to most Indian entrepreneurs:-
- We require minimum number of documents for them to process a loan.
- Fast turnaround in processing loan requests.
- Offers unsecured loan with no need of collaterals.
- We offer loans to purchase both imported and local machines.
Benefits of Intec Capital
There are many advantages that you can enjoy as an Intec Capital rubber industry finance customer which includes the following;
- Obtain the best advice on machinery needed for your production needs.
- Intec capital partners with Machinery manufacturers to ensure you obtain high standard machinery for your business.
- Excellent relationship managers who are listening and keen to make sure your business succeeds.
How can I get a Rubber Industry loan?
If you’re an SME owner anywhere in India, Intec Capital Limited is your answer. It is very easy to obtain a loan with us here at Intec capital by the following this simple procedure.
- Fill an online loan application form on our website indicating the type of loan facility you need.
- Provide all the required business registration documents for verification by our loan officers.
- Await approval of your loan.