- Why Join Intec
- Life at Intec
- Employees Testimonials
- Open Positions
- INTRODUCTION: Intec Capital Ltd. is a young, dynamic, and
fast-growing Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC) driven by a pool of talent with superlative multi-tasking abilities and the aptitude and iron will to bring to fruition the vision of the organization—to become the preferred financial service provider to every Small & Medium Indian entrepreneur.
- CAREER GROWTH: When we bring on new team-members, we always believe we’re hiring for life. We reward good work and promote according to merit and performance supported by timely and regular employee appraisals. We believe in respecting every individual for what they are and hence we make every effort to understand our employee's ideas, aspirations and needs. We strongly think that when we accept them completely, we bring out the best in them which in turn adds our organization’s progress.
- TEAMWORK: We believe in bringing out the best in our employees by identifying their true potential and helping them develop optimally to meet our organizational objectives. We do this by encouraging self and collective capabilities towards enhanced team performance.
- SUCCESSION PLANNING: By investing time in training, developing and encouraging our employees, we at Intec Capital create home-grown leaders at all levels and across all functions. Our focus on succession planning ensures that second-line leadership members focus on specific growth-areas that will help them graduate to the next level of leadership.
- PERFORMANCE-BASED CULTURE AND REMUNERATION:
Our pay-scale, based on benchmarks set by esteemed global organizations, is designed to reflect and reward quality performance in a transparent manner. This performance driven culture helps to align individual goals with corporate goals. A well-defined fixed & variable pay structure for the vast majority of Intec Employee ensures that good work is quickly and fairly rewarded.
- LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT: With several learning modules implemented across all departments. We have supported employee development throughout the Intec family. Our process-oriented culture and attention to detail create a solid foundation upon which our employees grow. Knowledge sharing session, Certification of sales
& collections program are also organized.
Training and Certification
Christmas & New Year Celebration
Festival of Colors
MONTHLY & ANNUAL REWARD & RECOGNITION
Monthly Extra Milers
ANNUAL OFFSITE R&R 2015
Relationship Manager –
Required Experience: 1-4 Yrs (Fresher can also apply)
Desired Qualifications: Graduate / MBA Fresher
- Shall be responsible in developing relationship & business generation (Business Loan)
- Achieving the financial targets of the self.(Sales Target- Business Loan)
- Shall be responsible for sourcing, servicing, and login the business. (Field Job)
- Good at number crunching.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Very good interpersonal skills
DM / Manager –
Required Experience: 3-8 Years
Desired Qualifications: M.B.A / PGDM, C.A
- Shall be responsible for Introducing New Bankers
- Fund arrangement from New Bankers
- Liasoning up with existing bankers for continuous increase in limits and term loans.
- To supervise all correspondence to Bankers.
- To improvise and introduce newer & cheaper avenues of fund raising.
- Maintaining a healthy relationship with Banks/FIs
- Meeting compliance of existing & new sanctions
- Continuous research and reporting for newer avenues/ developments in sector specific areas.
- Handling data requirement & regular communication with rating agencies.